twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, February 27, 2009

    Look what I got...




    After stalking UPS for almost a week I finally got my package!!

    (these pics obviously not taken with the new camera, they were taken with my camera phone)


    Yay! I'm so happy it's finally here and now I can finally take pics of all my hauls and stuff. I'm expecting a package next week so def pics coming soon.

    I hate when I have the money to shop and I can never find anything that I like. ugh. If you ladies have any ideas of some essentials I should indulge in PLEASE let me know. Any ideas are appreciated.

    So this weekend, Feb is done...already. I can't believe January and February are already gone. I was feeling so down the other day because I've been feeling quite useless. I feel like I let time pass me by and I haven't accomplished anything. I have no ambition or inspiration to study or even get dressed in the morning. I've literally worn sweats all week. My self esteem is slipping again...blah. It was just that, a very blah week and all I've wanted to do was lay in bed and sulk OVER NOTHING.

    I'm hoping this upcoming week is better even though midterms are approaching fast. I plan on studying this weekend but that never happens because I suck at studying I always always always get distracted and before I know it the day is over and I got nothing done.

    I need inspiration.


    What do you ladies have planned for the weekend? fill me in.

    4 comments:

    1. Congrats on the new camera. And if it makes you feel any better, my Mom is making me clean the whole house tomorrow. And sunday im not doing anyhing either... lol

      ReplyDelete
    2. Love that camera, I have the older version. Just love the pink soooo much! x

      ReplyDelete
    3. YAY!!! It's picture time! lol

      What are you looking for?
      Clothes? Makeup? Shoes?

      OMG! This year is whizzing by fast already.
      I have no clue what I'll be doing. lol
      Probably not a damn thing. =/

      ReplyDelete
    4. I HAVE THE SAME CAM :D In pink tooo!!! It takes really really good pictures!!!!!

      ReplyDelete