twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, April 7, 2009

    Movies and shopping= great weekend

    I had such a good weekend with my fam. I love going to see them, I really miss living with them sometimes. I miss hanging out with my sister, I miss eating mom's food and hugging her whenever I felt like it, I miss hugging and kissing and playing with my nephews and I miss my dad's corny ass jokes. Its nice going home.

    On Saturday, I did some shopping and went to see Fast and the Furious and I loveloveloved it. I thought it was better than the first and it's a must see but I don't wanna spoil it for any of you. I liked it so much I saw it again on Sunday and I did more shopping.


    From left to right- A black leather vest, Two pairs of E.L.F lashes, an E.L.F blending brush, and a plain white tank to wear under the vest

    My sneakers <33333 style="margin: 0px auto 10px; display: block; text-align: center; cursor: pointer; width: 200px; height: 150px;" src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg9JIJexrwzMBww-WaktEeLqNC9Nh2soxkhD0lKNwz4PgHodG7LHJe9vf8M9rSwlFyyQFPXCOdnz_5E7TOUcOJo2nBhFHtiCfnvsOo-BnGcbKUvxJYukHVhldDt36ZgSpEdTl4pNrwO0aI/s200/DSCF7144.jpg" alt="" id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5322136590450758034" border="0">And the last thing on the far left is a scarf to wear with the black vest and tanktop.

    Good shopping. Good weekend.

    I have a crazy attachment to my family. As soon as they drop me off I miss them so bad I have to remind myself that I'll see them again soon.


    I know I posted twice today, I've slacked so much that I have tons of pics and things to write about so I'm saving them as drafts so I don't overwhelm you guys.

    Leave me some love, I'll post the rest tomorrow.

    1 comment:

    1. Ah, glad you had fun with your fam at home. I don't get to go home as much as I like. =\

      I was wondering how good it was going to be. I wonder why they took so long to make another sequel...hmm. Guess I will be checking out that movie soon.

      Nice buys!

      ReplyDelete