twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, January 14, 2009

    I'm heading over to Montclair today to speak to an advisor about having a hold taken off of my account before I head back to school on...sunday! Sunday! I can't believe the break went so fast. I feel like I just moved out of my room and back home and now I'm getting ready to go back. Its madness.

    I'm afraid that I'll abandon my blog when I go back. I'm gonna try not to though.

    Randomness:

    I'm sure many of you have heard of the famous makeup pallette Manly. Isn't that such an ironic name to have for makeup?

    -"Oh, what kind of makeup are you putting on?"

    -"Manly makeup"

    Am I the only one who feels this way? I mean, don't get me wrong this makeup pallette is in no way manly. Its beautiful and it has 120 colors. I'm debating on whether I want the 120 pallette or the 88 shimmer pallette from www.coastalscents.com. Any ideas?

    I'm hoping my insomnia goes away before I go back on sunday. Maybe sharing a bed with Danny again will be the cure to my sleepless nights.

    <3

    No comments:

    Post a Comment