twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, January 6, 2009

    After talking to my boyfriend today I realized....

    I have no idea what I want to do with my life. I am struggling in college because I'm majoring in something that I know will probably not even work out.

    If I havent mentioned before my intended major is fashion studies, which i'm crazy about but what am I gonna do with a fashion degree? I can't draw. We're in a recession so opening my own business wouldn't be a good idea. I love fashion, but for myself, not for super models and people around the world so when I get back to school I'm changing my major.

    We narrowed it down to some things that I love to do which are....plan, write, and coordinate. It all came down to one possible major which is Public Relations which includes, marketing, journalism, communications, etc. I love all of those things so Public Relations it is! I'm excited to finally know what I'm going to be doing with my life. It's a good feeling.

    I also want to become a certified bridal consultant AKA a wedding planner. My love for planning attracts me to all these jobs. Besides, it's something that you don't need to go to college for and I can do it while I'm in school or even after I graduate.

    I'm trying to keep my options open.

    I am going to become the biggest nerd when I get back to school. It's gonna be so serious and social life threatening but I dont care. I want to do the absolute best I can especially since I didn't do too hot last semester =/

    I'm excited for a lot of things, regardless of the fact that this week didn't start off too well for me. The future looks bright.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment