twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, December 31, 2008

    Happy New Year!

    I hope everyone is enjoying New Years Eve! As for me, my family doesn't really do anything special today. We wait for the ball to drop at 12 and thats pretty much it for us. My boyfriend stopped by to visit me today because he wanted to see me one more time before 2009 lol. We spent a few hours together and now he's home with his family and I'm home with mine. I went to Target today (yeah I know, I would go to Target on a day that people are spending celebrating and partying lol) I brought a copy of Teen Vogue ( i love teen vogue even though technically I'm not a teen anymore but neither is Lauren Conrad and if she can get away with it then so can I =P) and i also got THE SIMS 2 DOUBLE DELUXE!! Yayy I'm so excited! I love the sims!

    My plans for 2009 are to spend more time on myself and less on other people. I want to be fully satisfied with anything that has to do with me before I start trying to fix everyone elses problems. I also want to accomplish as much as I can in a day. When me and my boyfriend are together I tend to become a lazy bum and just lay in bed with him all day. I really really want to pay off my credit cards and never ever deal with them again.Last but not least, I wanna be fit and healthy and happy and I wan't nothing but the best of health and happiness for my family. Don't we all?

    There's so much to look forward to. The future is so bright and I can't wait to go through all of these experiences.

    2008 was a pretty decent year, it ended well. Heres to much more shopping, much more laughing, much more smiling, and much more love in 2009! =D

    What are your plans for the future?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment